Chance Discovery Sailing Tours in Montenegro
A variety of pick up and drop off options based upon where you are staying and your time available
We are the most luxurious yacht in Montenegro with itineraries to suit your requirements – all at the lowest prices
To find out more about more about how we can make you day out really special or to make a booking please contact us
All trips include snacks, soft drinks, beers and wine.
Full day trips also include a buffet lunch and sundowner G&T
We have snorkelling equipment, a Stand Up Paddle Board, fresh water showers and towels for swimming stops
Half Day trip (4 hours) – €uros 95.00 pp
Extended Half Day Trip (6 hours) – €uros 110.00 pp
Full Day trip (8 hours) – €uros 125.00 pp
The full day trip can be extended by 1 to 4 hours for an additional €15.00 per person per hour
- There are no age restrictions & families with children of all ages are always welcome. Each under 12 accompanied by an adult goes free
- No prior sailing experience is required but you can take the wheel with the expert guidance of our skipper if you wish
- Or simply lay back and enjoy the magnificent views whilst we sail the yacht for you
- We can visit some or all of the islands of Kotor Bay, sail past Perast, Mamula and its forts, the Blue Cave, Lustica Bay, Sveti Stefan and more
- Let us know what you would like to see, where you would like to go and we will make your dream trip a reality
“Tailor-made” tour package for up to 12 cruise ship guests arriving in Kotor
Escape the hustle and bustle of the crowds onshore and make your own wonderful Voyage of Discovery of Kotor Bay
Sail past the Unesco Heritage site of Perast with its palaces and around St George Monastery and Our Lady of the Rocks Islands
Make a tour of the Church and museum or have a swim whilst we prepare a sumptuous buffet
The best value boat tour offered in Montenegro – Contact us and find out why !
Montenegro is rapidly becoming the place to visit. A growing tourist region with around 290 km of unspoilt coastline and more than 250 days a year under the sun with typical Mediterranean / Adriatic wind conditions. You can tour Kotor Bay, Boka Kotorska, visit the blue cave or sail further South
The only limitation is how much time you have to enjoy a wonderful day out.
Relax, Sun bathe, Swim, Have a go at sailing the yacht, and enjoy a healthy lunch with a cold beer or glass of wine.
Watch the sun go down from our spacious decks and sip a G&T with ice and a slice.
Please take a look at the reviews from previous guests to see what they say !
Please click on the photo below and scroll through some of the scenes of Montenegro