On Deck Our Chatered Yacht
“Taking it Easy”
- Wide solid teak decks provide ample sunbathing areas
- Twin two seater “dolphin watching seats” at the bow
- Twin two seater “sundowner” seats at the stern
- Fresh or salt water hot tub
- Double hammock and hanging chair
- Deep comfortable centre cockpit and table for “Al Fresco” dining
- Extra high guard wires for safety
Full navigation, autopilot and communications equipment
Radar and AIS systems.
Electronic charting displays plus paper charts and pilot guides.
Yellow Brick Tracking System.
Fixed and hand held VHF’s.
Ship to shore walkie talkies for shore excursions.
12 V USB sockets at the nav desk, helm and master cabin.
Comprehensive safety equipment including life jackets, harnesses, tethers, jack lines, ISAF life-raft, Dan buoy and Catch and Lift MOB equipment. Extensive first Aid kits. Flares, EPIRB and grab bags.
All equipment is regularly serviced to meet safety requirements.